"You are so brave".  I have made several major life changes over the past several years, and I often hear those four words.  I am more inclined to think of it as having faith.  Having trust...in yourself..knowing that all is well in the moment.  Don't misunderstand, I've been anxiety ridden and down right scared out of my mind during many of those changes.  It "ain't" easy.  It is possible.

I left a job Dec 29, 2018 because integrity was worth more than any paycheck.  I had no idea what I would do. I only knew what I would not do.  By Feb 1, I had sold my house (to a family member which made it much easier). I secured a new job and moved into an apartment in the city that was part of a compensation for my new employment as a residential counselor.  I was able to pay off my debt and start a new adventure.  I gave away much of what I had accumulated and only took what would fit in a three room apartment.  The anxiety turned into peace and freedom.  My journey towards minimalism and living a meaningful life continues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I can't breathe"